For your repeated perusal.
Some questions to consider:
1) What are some connections between Kunta Kinte (Roots) and Will Smith’s character in “I, Robot?”
2) What are some connections between the Real Doll, the “Ghost In The Shell 2” robots, and Christina Aguilera?
3) Why didn’t I include Janelle Monáe in this sequence?
4) Why did I include the “white slavery” movie footage?
5) What are some connections between the auctioneer’s speech and the data visualizations sampled from “Ghost In The Shell 2?”
6) If “we” indeed are the robots, using male psychosexuality as a symptom/feature, on what grounds can a human being then reclaim or reinvent her or his humanity?